[CUCBC Captains] Rowing outside Full Term

Conor Burgess conor at cucbc.org
Fri Dec 8 09:44:03 GMT 2017

Dear all,

I was wondering if anyone was interested in swap division with us. We
are a women's 8 on the 4th division but our cox is rowing in the third
division so I would be really grateful if someone would be fine swapping
with us from the 1st division to the 4th division.

Thank you in advance for your answer,

Best,

Emma