[CUCBC Captains] Uni IVs - Wednesday Results

Conor Burgess conor at cucbc.org
Wed Oct 26 22:46:18 BST 2016

Dear All,

Attached is this year's annual safety declaration form, which must be
completed and returned to me by the end of Wednesday 2 November. If you
have difficulty answering any of the questions, or need to discuss any
of the requirements with me, please let me know ASAP. You'll get a much
more sympathetic response to any difficulties in the next few days than
you would 10 minutes before the deadline!

As ever, clubs failing to return their declaration before the deadline
will not be permitted to boat until I have received and then
acknowledged their submission.

Any problems, let me know.

Regards,

Mark Jacobs