[CUCBC Captains] Start of Term Captains' Meeting - Sun 9th Oct - 17:00
conor at cucbc.org
Tue Oct 4 22:47:28 BST 2016
Welcome to a new year of college rowing! If you are receiving this email and are no longer a Captain, please ensure you remove email redirection etc. and pass the email account and CUCBC website login details to your successor.
The Start of Term Captains' Meeting will be held at 17:00 on Sunday 9th October in the Audit Room in King's College (arrive early and ask the porters if you're unsure of the exact location).
The agenda for this meeting is:
- Approve minutes of previous meeting
- Election of CUCBC committees
- CUCBC accounts (to be circulated)
- College bills handed-out (to be circulated at the meeting - warn your Junior Treasurer)
- Reminder of rules, early morning marshals etc.
- Vote on Lent Bumps date due to potential clash with WEHORR (see previous minutes)
- Any other business (please let us know in advance, in particular any motions must be submitted in writing at least 72 hours in advance to committee at cucbc.org in accordance with the constitution)
Best of luck with the start of term training,
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Captains