[CUCBC Captains] Clare Novices' Regatta 2016

Clare Regatta Team claregatta at gmail.com
Wed Nov 30 13:38:45 GMT 2016

Hi All,

Just wanted to say a quick thanks for your patience at the weekend with row throughs during CNR, hope your Fairbairns training is going well.

Congratulations to our winners:

Women’s Plate: Queens'
Men’s Plate: Caius
Women’s Cup: Jesus
Men’s Cup: FaT

There’s some photos from the weekend’s racing on our Facebook page:
https://www.facebook.com/pg/ClareNovices/photos/?tab=album&album_id=1121499651280686 <https://www.facebook.com/pg/ClareNovices/photos/?tab=album&album_id=1121499651280686>

I’ve had a few requests from colleges asking for invoices, I’m searching through my inbox to reply to them all, but I’ll potentially miss a few under the mass of last minute row through requests I received, if I don’t get back to you just send me a reminder and I’ll get on it asap.

Cheers,
Jon Swain
CNR Senior Umpire 2016