[CUCBC Captains] Christmas Head Competitor Information

CCRC Events eventsccrc at gmail.com
Tue Nov 29 17:27:32 GMT 2016

Dear All,

The email below from the Fairbairns Secretary is slightly unclear as to the strict requirements for outing timing. For sake of clarity, please note the following:

1. There are no special restrictions on which crews may boat in the early morning slot.
2. The Fairbairns river closure should be taken to act at the stated earliest marshalling time on each day (i.e. 8.45 on Thursday and 9.00 on Friday).
3. Any boats on the water at this time, which are not marshalling for the race, may be subject to whatever sanctions the race organisers have at their disposal as recorded in their rules of racing.
4. JCBC would appreciate it if crews were off the water a little before the mandated closure period.

I trust that this is clear, though please let me know if you have any queries about early morning boating on race days.

Regards,

Mark

---- Tom Wordsworth - Fairbairn Cup Secretary 2016 wrote ----