[CUCBC Captains] CCRC XMas Head - Saturday 3 December

CCRC Events eventsccrc at gmail.com
Mon Nov 14 20:47:11 GMT 2016

Dear all,

Following a few queries, we would like to clarify that only crews racing in
Emma Sprints and Clare Novices will be allowed to boat before 11am on the
weekend race days (this coming Sunday 13th and Saturday 26th). The
navigation restrictions imposed by those races only apply between
Chesterton (Green Dragon) footbridge and Baitsbite lock, and the normal
Conservancy and CUCBC rules still apply to the rest of the river.

We are not in a position where we can relax the 11am restriction for races
without consulting the other river users, and in particular the CRA - the
town clubs will still be expecting to have the river to themselves before
11am, excepting race crews.

For these reasons, row throughs before 11am are not available to college
crews.

Best wishes,
Conor