[CUCBC Captains] Possible Buying of Blades

Crampton, Eddie EC123255 at hillsroad.ac.uk
Tue Nov 1 18:07:48 GMT 2016

Hello,

My name is Edward Crampton and I am currently a Hills Road Sixth Form student. This Summer we took part in the CRA Town Bumps and our First VIII climbed from 19th to 12th, and won blades.

I am emailing to enquire as to whether any of your College Boat Clubs had spare Macon Oars which we could purchase? We were looking for a set of 8 and 2 others.

Thank You very much,

Edward Crampton