[CUCBC Captains] May Bumps Entries

Dan Wilkins dan at cucbc.org
Fri May 6 01:49:22 BST 2016

Dear all,

We are still short of one rower for Sidney Sussex W2; we are a very keen
crew and it would be a shame if we were not able to enter the Getting on
Race. There is already one rower from Newnham in the crew, so you
wouldn't be the only one from another college. We are all very friendly
and happy to welcome anyone who wants to row.

Please let me know if you have anyone who would like to join us!

Plus, you would get free entry to the SSBC Garden Party on Sunday 12th
June!

Thanks again,
Best wishes,
Emma