[CUCBC Captains] Henley boat hire

Oliver Negus olivernegus at hotmail.com
Tue May 31 20:38:37 UTC 2016

Dear Club Secretary/Captain,

I am writing to you from Norwich Rowing Club. Our top crew is entering a coxless four into  the Wyfold Challenge Cup at Henley this year. Unfortunately, we have very limited equipment and are looking to rent a boat for the next few weeks for Marlow and HRR. Our crew average weight is 90kg and we are looking for anything that is of a decent standard for racing at major regattas.

If you have a spare coxless four and are looking for some extra cash for your club, then please get in touch with me ASAP. We would ideally like to pick up this weekend at Metropolitan Regatta, but are willing to travel with our trailer to pick up.

Best wishes,
Dr Oliver Negus