[CUCBC Captains] URGENT-sub

Anglia Ruskin Men angliaruskin.men at cucbc.org
Mon May 30 14:07:58 UTC 2016

Dear all,

As I'm sure most of you have read about the incident that occurred
yesterday with our boat and a barge.
Unfortunately one member has injured himself to an extent where it puts him
out of practice for the next week (minimum).
We are in desperate need a sub (preferably stroke side) for these M1 outing
below;

Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday Saturday
Bumps Crew+8 Tech work+4 Bumps Crew+8 Bumps Crew+8 Bumps Crew+8
14:30-17:00 11:30 - 13:00 12:00-14:30 10:00-12:30 11:00-13:00
If anyone is willing to fill into any we would really appreciate it as the
circumstances yesterday have left us with no other options.

Anyone wanting some extra training in our M1 then could they email me
at;hiltonalex1 at hotmail.co.uk

BW

Alex Hilton
President ARBC