[CUCBC Captains] Spring/Summer Dev Squad Ergs/Rowing

Patrick Ryan patrick at cuwbc.org.uk
Tue Mar 1 13:03:49 GMT 2016

Dear all,

Thank you for your patience, I hope your LENT BUMPS campaigns went well? We have been very busy since i last emailed you all. We raced Oxford Brookes in a Fixture and beat them convincingly. Last weekend the Blue boat raced Molesey and won by 20 seconds and Blondie raced Thames Rowing Club’s 1st 8 with 2 pieces. It was tough conditions with both boats taking on water. However, we had a win in the first piece and they won the second. Some great racing experience for the Blondie Boat.

So the first event we want to talk about is BUCS:
Here is a link for you to express your interest. Below are some dates for your diaries. Any issues please let me know.
http://goo.gl/forms/FT9rFYiuoX <http://goo.gl/forms/FT9rFYiuoX>

If you would like to sign up for some ergo sessions. These will be held in Goldie starting on the 12th April. If interested please sign up here: Spring Development Squad Ergo Sessions <https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Qs3yiaYf8i0vWn5SV1EPovhwZxtRvxhfDkf0eOlXpNg/edit?usp=sharing>
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Qs3yiaYf8i0vWn5SV1EPovhwZxtRvxhfDkf0eOlXpNg/edit?usp=sharing <https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Qs3yiaYf8i0vWn5SV1EPovhwZxtRvxhfDkf0eOlXpNg/edit?usp=sharing>
You do not have to be doing BUCS or HWR to come to these, they are in addition to those opportunities.

Events and Training
BUCS
The goal is to put together an 8+ and a 4+ for the novice category (The goal will be for the 4+ to come out of the 8+).
I would also like to race an intermediate 4+ for those who are no longer Novices.
Training for BUCS will begin with an ergo on the 7th of April at 5pm in Goldie Boat House.
We will do another ergo on the 8th at the same time and location