[CUCBC Captains] Fwd: Swan incident photos from the Bumps 2016 ~[NOT PROTECTIVELY MARKED]~

Michael Thornton michael at cucbc.org
Wed Jul 6 10:59:41 BST 2016

Dear Captains and Coxes

Please see below from the Cambridgeshire Rural Crime Action Team regarding their ongoing investigation of possible offences under the 1981 Wildlife and Countryside Act. I would add that it may be more appropriate to draw blades in as opposed to lifting them, depending on the particular situation.

Captains, I strongly recommend you pass this message on to your entire club.

Best
Michael Thornton
CUCBC Honorary Secretary 2015-2016