[CUCBC Captains] Early Morning Traffic Restrictions

Michael Thornton michael at cucbc.org
Tue Jan 19 16:34:42 GMT 2016

Welcome back to Cambridge!  We hope that you had a lovely Christmas break.

We wanted to send out a reminder that entries for the Winter Head to Head
next Saturday (23 January) will close on Sunday at 6pm.  Please use this
link
<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/19OtSiq1TdLQ8qWVx0FCGdlRnGzn3nfI1_Ai3tHvIJhA/viewform?usp=send_form>
to submit your entry.

Don't forget that to be able to compete in this race, you must have your
British Rowing safety audit completed.  We will be checking this once
entries close.

Aubree & Laura

City of Cambridge Rowing Club Events Secretary Co-Chairs