[CUCBC Captains] REMINDER - Winter Head to Head 2016

CCRC Events eventsccrc at gmail.com
Wed Jan 13 10:43:31 GMT 2016

Dear Captains

The start of term Captains’ Meeting will be held on Thursday 14th January at 1800 in the Audit Room, King’s College. Any motions you wish to bring forward should be submitted to me by 1800 on Monday 11th January. An agenda will be circulated shortly after.

Also, please find attached a draft copy of the guidance we are issuing on early morning use of the river this term. Please familiarise yourselves thoroughly with this document, and raise any issues as spotted. We will discuss its contents at the Captains' Meeting as required.

Best
Michael Thornton
CUCBC Honorary Secretary 2015-2016