[CUCBC Captains] Lent Bumps 2016 - Friday's Results, Notes and Fines

Kate Shipley kate at cucbc.org
Sat Feb 27 01:45:06 GMT 2016

Hello everyone,

This is Helena, captain for the Clare Hall women.

Our cox is leaving us after Lent Bumps, and we’re looking for someone to cox us through Easter Term and during May Bumps.

The team trains about 3 times per week during weekdays and occasionally on weekends (though we are trying to increase our weekend outings). We’d be looking for a cox willing to train us 3 or 4 times per week, and we’re happy to keep training someone up who has little experience!

Please let your coxes (or potential coxes) know, and get in touch if you know anyone who might be interested!

Thanks,

Helena