[CUCBC Captains] Boat club insurance declarations

Mark Jacobs mark at cucbc.org
Wed Oct 7 21:40:25 BST 2015

Dear captains,

I have attached a copy of a proposal to change the Early Morning Traffic
Restrictions. I would welcome any feedback before the meeting on Tuesday
- the sooner I have it the longer I will have to update the proposal
before the meeting on Tuesday.

There is an explanation with some numbers in the proposal. Since
emailing it to Wilf I have been discussing with one or two other clubs,
particularly about concerns that the 306 weekly outings might end up
being unevenly spread between the five weekdays leading to some days
with unacceptably high numbers of boats out (my proposal ensures a
maximum average of 61 boats per morning compared to the current
theoretical maximum of 66 but does not ensure they are evenly spread). I
have considered adding a second restriction, similar to the current "two
boat rule", of maximum 3 boats per college per morning to lessen the
effect of this. Any comments on that would be welcome.

I hope your captaincy is off to a good start and look forward to hearing
any comments

Adam
Men's and overall captain, Emmanuel