[CUCBC Captains] Fairbairn Cup 2015 - Division Times and Payments

B. Gallant, Fairbairn Cup Secretary 2015 jcbc-fairbairns at jesus.cam.ac.uk
Wed Nov 25 20:39:47 GMT 2015

Dear all,

The entries to this year's Clare Novices' Regatta are now closed. A reminder
that, as advertised on the website and in the initial email, there will be
a meeting today (Sunday 22nd November) at 19.45 for all coxes competing in
the Regatta. Important safety features of the Regatta will be discussed,
and the race numbers and timetable for racing will be distributed.
*All competing coxes should attend, along with a senior representative from
their Boat Club.* Any coxes who are unable to attend should get in touch
with the Regatta's Team on this e-mail address (claregatta at gmail.com).

Following the briefing for CNR will be the briefing of novice coxes racing
in the Fairbairn Cup, held by Ben Gallant at 20.30.
The meetings will take place at in Riley Auditorium of Clare College,
Memorial court.

If you would like to arrange row-throughs for senior crews on the days of
the Regatta, please get in touch with the Regatta team on this address by
Wednesday evening.

Kind regards
Rozalie Ryclova, Clare Novices' Regatta 2015 Senior Umpire
facebook.com/ClareNovices <http://www.facebook.com/ClareNovices>
www.twitter.com/clarenovices