[CUCBC Captains] Xpress Head 2nd June...only 7 days to go..

rob.yates at bt.com rob.yates at bt.com
Mon May 25 18:48:40 BST 2015

Hello everyone,

As I'm sure you're all very aware of, Bumps are not far away at all now!
Every division will be covered on Cam FM from the 10th to the 13th of
June.

In order to make our coverage even better, we're looking to record
interviews with captains, getting your expert views on it all. The
interviews will then be broadcast during the coverage.

If anyone would like to get involved, please let me know by Friday 29th
May.

Thanks
Juan

--