[CUCBC Captains] Small Boat Regatta + evening rowing rota + river closures

Wilfried Genest wilfried at cucbc.org
Mon Mar 30 10:44:13 BST 2015

Dear Women's Captains,

Please see the following message from CUWBC.

Best regards,
     Wilf. Genest
     CUCBC Hon. Sec.

Join us for the annual CUWBC Henley Boat Races Brunch at Leander Club,
Henley on Thames, on 5th April 2015, from 11:30 to 13:00.
Please come and connect with fellow Light Blue Supporters in the beautiful
Leander Club!  Join us, and the families and friends of the racing crews,
for our very popular Henley Boat Races Brunch. We know that you will feel
very welcome as you will be sure to meet CUWBC alumni from your own
college!
The food at Leander is excellent and there will be wealth on offer served
as a buffet.  Access is from 11:30am to 13:00 - so plenty of time to
explore the Club rooms and see where members of Team GB train!
Adult tickets are £39 per person.
Children under 10 are £20.
Fiona McAnena, (Johnian) from the 1985 Lightweight Crew has very kindly
agreed to be our guest speaker for the occasion. Fiona is partner and
founder of Clearhound, a leading marketing consultancy and is considered to
be one of the industry's top 'gurus' and is a Fellow of the Marketing
Society. Fiona continues to row and is also a Non-Executive Director of
British Rowing.
Please use the link to book your tickets,

https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/henley-boat-races-brunch-2015-tickets-15455662302?utm_campaign=order_confirm&utm_medium=email&ref=eemailordconf&utm_source=eb_email&utm_term=eventname

Look forward to seeing you and your guests at Leander Club,
Siobhan Cassidy (Homerton)
CUWBC Vice-Chair