[CUCBC Captains] to womens' captains

Wilfried Genest wilfried at cucbc.org
Thu Mar 19 13:28:28 GMT 2015

Dear Captains,

I would be grateful if you would redistribute this email to your club
lists.

Dear All,

CULRC has opened its development squad/trialing process for the 2016
campaign. Our primary aim is to defeat Oxford in the Lightweight Boat
Race in March or April each year. Since its inception in 1975 the race
has taken place in Henley-on-Thames over a 2000m course. CULRC also
takes part in , and does well in, events such as Head of the River and
BUCS. As a CULRC member you will vastly improve your fitness, strength
and racing ability.
Please find the letter /Invitation to Trial //2016/ attached. To
register your interest fill in the sign up form at:
www.culrc.org.uk/?page_id=240.

For those who decide to trial, the next 10 months will be incredibly
competitive, enjoyable and rewarding.

Regards,

Giovanni
--

*/Giovanni Bergamo Andreis/* - President, Cambridge University
Lightweight Rowing Club