[CUCBC Captains] (no subject)

Wilfried Genest wilfried at cucbc.org
Sat Jun 6 01:14:49 BST 2015

Dear Captains,

Thank you to those of you that have passed on our previous messages to your
squads. We're very grateful for all your support and the number of people
showing an interest in our development squad this year has been very
encouraging.

We will be taking final confirmations for our development squad program,
running from after May Bumps until 5th July, by TUESDAY 9th JUNE. If you
have any athletes interested in attending that haven't yet signed up I'd be
grateful if you could encourage them to drop me an e-mail.

We're interested in developing both athletes interested in trialling for
the 2016 & 2017 Lightweight Boat Races at the camp. The camp will focus
largely on sculling, pairs and developing knowledge of land training.

Once again thank you for your continued support.

Kind Regards,

Dan Janes

--
*Dan Janes* - Head Coach