[CUCBC Captains] CULRC - Development Squad

D.M. Janes coach at culrc.org
Fri Jun 5 17:44:16 BST 2015

Dear All,

I've been asked to clarify the rules regarding individual outing totals.

Please let me know if anyone in your squad has managed fewer than 8 outings this term. While we take a pragmatic view of illness/injury, and can relax the individual requirement for those training with University squads, if half of your novice boat fall below this threshold they're unlikely to be allowed to race.

Regards,

Mark

---- Mark Jacobs wrote ----