[CUCBC Captains] Umpires Sign Up

Conor Burgess conor at cucbc.org
Wed Jun 3 10:28:34 BST 2015

Hi Captains of Cambridge,
I was given this listserv address by Dr Dan Wilkins. Princeton University is bringing 3 eights of heavyweight men over to race at Henley after a historic season.  We are looking for either C86 or R86 Empachers to rent.  We have secured 1 boat and are looking for 2 more.  If any club has a boat we would love to be able to rent it or if you anyone has any suggestions outside of the Cambridge family we are open to any thoughts and ideas.

Sincere thanks for any help,
Matt
Matthew Smith
Assistant Coach – Men’s Heavyweight Rowing
Princeton University
C:  703.395.8024
Skype: Mss365
@tigermattsmith