[CUCBC Captains] This week's fines

Wilfried Genest wilfried at cucbc.org
Sat Jan 24 09:14:14 GMT 2015

Dear all,

Thank you for your patience in waiting for the draw.  I have attached the
final draw and competitor instructions for your review.  All division
requests have been accommodated, even the sneaky late ones ;)  So hopefully
the delayed delivery will not require the need for your crews to change
arrangements.

The draw and competitor information are also available on the City website.

http://www.cityrc.co.uk/races-we-run/winter-head-to-head

The results will be posted at the City boathouse as soon after each race as
possible.  We will hold the prize giving at City boathouse at approx 4.30.
Pots will be awarded for all senior categories with 3 or more competitors
and for all junior categories with 2 or more competitors.  We will also
award pots for the fastest women and men's crew on the day.

Food and hot drinks will be available to purchase outside the boathouse
throughout the day and the bar will be open from midday.

Thank you all again for your support of this years event, we very much
appreciate it.  I hope you and all your crews race well on Saturday and
look forward to seeing you at the prize giving.

Best wishes,
Tammy

Tammy Finnigan |  M: +44 7920.016.476 | events at cityrc.co.uk
Events Secretary