[CUCBC Captains] EMM

Wilfried Genest wilfried at cucbc.org
Sun Jan 18 20:46:34 GMT 2015

See below

-----

How can rowing be used for the greater good? How can all those hours on the
ergs benefit those less fortunate than us?

Cambridge University boat clubs are in a unique position to combine our
beloved sport with making a difference. Every year, The Brain Tumour
Charity runs an erg-sponsorship drive, in which individuals and crews raise
donations for rowing a certain distance in the gym.

This year, we're looking for as many Cambridge boat clubs as possible to
take part during training for May Bumps. Many captains have already agreed
to take part, but we want more! For more information on the charity, check
it out here: http://www.thebraintumourcharity.org.

If you'd like to hear more about the initiative, please contact Josh
Goodman (jg660).