[CUCBC Captains] Lent Term Ergos

Patrick Ryan patrick at cuwbc.org.uk
Thu Jan 15 18:05:26 GMT 2015

Please see the message below:

Hello!

As I’m sure you’re aware, Lent Bumps is fast approaching and CamFM needs you.
We need as many commentators as possible to help make our coverage of
Bumps the best and, importantly, the most accurate report of the week.

Commentating is really good fun whatever the weather, and you can fit
it in around any races you’re involved in – a lot of our commentators
last year were boaties. Absolutely no commentary experience is needed
– there will be a training evening closer to the time - but first and
foremost, we need to know who is interested.
If you are interested in commentating or photography please email me
at beth.price at camfm.co.uk.

Thanks and it’s going to be great!
Beth
--