[CUCBC Captains] Captains meeting

Wilfried Genest wg231 at cam.ac.uk
Wed Jan 7 16:13:22 GMT 2015

Dear all,

The Start of Lent Term Captains' meeting will be held on Sunday 18
January at 5pm in the Keyne's theatre at King's College.

If you wish to submit a motion for the agenda please send it to me
before 5pm on Friday 16th. We will aim to circulate an agenda on
Saturday ahead of the meeting. The minutes of last term's meeting will
shortly be available for you to view on the CUCBC website.

Though a reminder will be issued closer to the time, please note that
there will also be a Lent Bumps Captain's meeting on Sunday 22 February
probably at 5pm in the Main Lecture Theatre in the Divinity School at St
John's College.

Best regards,
    Wilf. Genest
    CUCBC Hon. Sec.