[CUCBC Captains] Rowing pieces at rate + captains' meeting

Wilfried Genest wilfried at cucbc.org
Sun Feb 8 22:12:01 GMT 2015

Dear all

I hope all your training is going well. We have started running more ergo sessions this year. If interested please complete this link  <https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1HDmmlZ8SQzlKEacO7qjPTUGSWlz7FZL7nyMgSwfYYa8/viewform> and i will then send you a sign up sheet to come attend. Sessions start this coming Tuesday, with sessions on Thursday and Friday each week. More information on times etc once you have completed the link.

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1HDmmlZ8SQzlKEacO7qjPTUGSWlz7FZL7nyMgSwfYYa8/viewform <https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1HDmmlZ8SQzlKEacO7qjPTUGSWlz7FZL7nyMgSwfYYa8/viewform>

These sessions mainly talk about technical aspects with a small piece of work at the end of the session.

Some dates for your diaries:

Meeting Announcement:
Where: Captains’ Room at Goldie Boat House.
When: 3rd March 5:30pm till 6pm
Why: To discuss BUCS, Henley Women's Regatta and Dev. Squad. Selection for these events and Trialling 2016.

2k Test:
Where: Goldie Boat House.
When: 4th March 16:00pm till 18:00pm (sign up sheet will be available at meeting).

You do not need to attend the ergo sessions to be included in any of our upcoming projects but you do need to do the ergo on the 4th of March.

Please do email me with any questions you might have.

Regards

Paddy

--
Patrick Ryan