[CUCBC Captains] Fairbairn Cup 2015 - Final Start Order and Final Division Times

B. Gallant, Fairbairn Cup Secretary 2015 jcbc-fairbairns at jesus.cam.ac.uk
Wed Dec 2 19:22:08 GMT 2015

Hi All,

This email I cannot take any responsibility for... Due to the Sod's
Third Law, the Jesus College website, and all it's subsidiary sites
(including the Fairbairns website), has chosen this very evening to play
up, meaning I've been receiving a large number of worried emails
wondering why they can't see the start order (I'm afraid I've received
so many of these I'm not going to have time to reply to them all(!) -
please consider this as an answer!). So, to solve this problem, I have
put together a pdf version of the start order (please find attached) -
Sorry this has taken so long to get to you!

Best wishes,
Ben

Jesus College Boat Club's stressed Fairbairn Cup 2015 Secretary