[CUCBC Captains] Spring H2H and City Sprints

Tammy Finnigan events at cityrc.co.uk
Sun Apr 26 20:56:09 BST 2015

Dear all,

Please see below.

---

CHARITY ERG - WIN A BRAND NEW COX BOX

Fancy winning your boat club a brand new cox box? And raise money for
charity at the same time?

Next term a number Cambridge University boat clubs have signed up to take
part in The Brain Tumour Charity sponsored erg. And we're still looking for
more crews to take part!

As part of the initiative, we're offering a new Nielsen-Kellerman cox box
to whichever boat club raises the most money per boat. We're aiming for £50
per crew member, but the higher you go, the better!

The exact dates of the event are yet to be confirmed, but will probably
happen in the first or second week of May - some crews may want to combine
this with the Concept 2 Global Marathon Challenge.

For more information on the charity, check it out here:
http://www.thebraintumourcharity.org.

If you'd like to sign up your boat club or hear more about the initiative,
please contact Josh Goodman (jg660).

---

Best,
    Wilf.