[CUCBC Captains] Small Boat Regatta - entry deadline + umpires needed

Wilfried Genest wilfried at cucbc.org
Sat Apr 11 11:56:24 BST 2015

Dear all,

This is a reminder that the SBR 2015 entry deadline is today. Entries
can be organised via your club captains.

These are the numbers of entries for all events so far:
Colquhoun Sculls (Men) - 1

Delafield Championship Sculls (Women) - 1

Fairbairn Junior Sculls (Men) - 5
Fairbairn Junior Sculls (Women)

Peter Brandt Sculls (Men) - 1

Maiden Sculls (Women) - 2

Bushe-Fox Freshman's Sculls (Men) - 1 Foster-Fairbairn Pairs (Men) - 2
Foster-Fairbairn Pairs (Women) - 2 Lowe Double Sculls (Men) - 2 Lowe Double
Sculls (Mixed) - 7 Lowe Double Sculls (Women) - 2 Magdalene Silver Pairs
(Men)

Magdalene Silver Pairs (Women)

Eligibility rules and race courses for each event are available online
here: http://www.cucbc.org/handbook/racing/college_races/colquhouns
and here: http://www.cucbc.org/handbook/racing/sbr.

Please pay by bank transfer:
for Colquhoun - Account name: The Lady Margaret; Account number:
23925523; Sort code: 60-04-23
for all other events - Account name: Cambridge University Combined
Boat Club; Account number: 00008487; Sort code: 72-00-06
Please email me after a transfer has been made.

Entry fees are £6 for Peter Brandt and Maiden Sculls, £10 for other
single scull races, and £16 for doubles/pairs.

Please be aware that scheduling for these event is going to be
challenging as I will only be able to run races on Monday 20th
(16:00-20:00) and other members of the CUCBC Exec Committee will have
exams that week. As such, unless people volunteer to umpire races on
Tuesday some of these events may not be ran or may be ran in a simpler
format (side by side).

Best regards,
     Wilf. Genest
     CUCBC Hon. Sec.