[CUCBC Captains] Seeking bowsider

"Siggi Martinsson" siggi at martinsson.me
Wed Sep 24 13:44:52 BST 2014

Hi all,

I have unfortunately gone and contracted a stress fracture in my ribs
a week before Pairs Head and four weeks before Fours Head :(  Do you
have anyone in your club that might be able to and interested in
taking my seat in either or both of my crews for these races?

It is quite a strong unit, been training together since July, average
2K below 6:30 average weight ~80kgs.

Rower needs to have at least 2 and no more than 6(2-) 8(4+) rowing
points and ideally be a bow sider though a stroke sider could possibly
be accommodated too.  The entries are both IM2.

Let me know asap if you can help.

Kind regards,

Siggi