[CUCBC Captains] 2014 Safety Declaration

Mark Jacobs mark at cucbc.org
Thu Oct 30 00:52:49 GMT 2014

Dear All,

Attached is this year's safety declaration, which should be completed by
your club's safety officer and returned to me by the end of Wednesday 5
November.

Note also that this year's British Rowing annual audit is now live (or
soon will be?) - this must be completed before 2015 by all affiliated
clubs lest you be banned from entering BR events in the new year.

Any questions, on either the CUCBC declaration or the BR audit, let me know.

Regards,

Mark Jacobs
CUCBC Safety Advisor