[CUCBC Captains] Information for Freshers Fair

Mark Beer mark at cubc.org.uk
Thu Oct 2 10:58:16 BST 2014

Dear Captains,

The CUBC is going to have a stand at this years Freshers Fair.  We are hoping that the stall will help generate additional interest in the club, the boat race and college rowing.

Ideally, we would like to direct any freshers interested in taking up the sport towards their college boat club.  It would be great if you could provide the contact details (name and email address) of the relevant person looking after novices within your boat club.  We can then pass these details onto any interested students that stop by our stall during the fair.

We hope that our presence at the fair will help raise additional interest in our sport and help to encourage more students to get involved with rowing at a college level.

Regards,

Mark Beer
Development Coach
Cambridge University Boat Club