[CUCBC Captains] Fairbairns Boat Required

Alexander Pavitt alexander.pavitt at queens.ox.ac.uk
Thu Nov 27 16:49:08 GMT 2014

Hi again,

Thank you to all those who have sent me requests for row throughs. If you
have outings planned for Sunday please let me know when you plan to pass
through Sprints so things can run as smooth as possible. I have attached a
copy of the row-through timetable - please just pick a slot for travel in
each direction and I will make a note of it. Please try to be on time for
these slots as we won't be able to halt racing to wait for senior crews.

If you have any queries don't hesitate to send me an email,

Best Wishes

*Daisy Savage*

Vice-Captain

Emmanuel Boat Club