[CUCBC Captains] Fwd: Clare Novices' Regatta 2014

Clare Women clare.women at cucbc.org
Mon Nov 17 12:35:03 GMT 2014

Hi there,

I am attending a RYA Level 2 Power Boat Course in Ely Sailing Club on
Thu and Fri this week - this is the BR recommended minimum
qualification for anyone using a coach launch or any other motorised
boat in the course of their duties.

Two people have pulled out of the course last minute due to work
commitments, so there are two available spaces.  Do you think anyone
in your club would be interested in taking their place?

The course takes 12 hours divided over those two days and costs £150
payable to Ely Sailing Club via cheque on the day.

If anyone is interested please tell them to get in touch with me asap
on siggi at martinsson.me.

Kind regards,

Siggi