[CUCBC Captains] City of Cambridge Christmas Head 2014

Tammy Finnigan events at cityrc.co.uk
Tue Nov 11 00:28:41 GMT 2014

Hey!

Please can you pass this on to the novices and seniors in your club.

The time has finally come to buy Emma Cocktails tickets! Whooo!

As you are probably aware, the novices have a race called Emma Sprints
on November 23rd. In the evening we host Emma Cocktails from 8.30-11pm
for any novice or senior from any college. This is a lovely night with
unlimited cocktails and jazz! Winners of Emma Sprints will get free
tickets with entry before 9.30pm. (You can then sell on your ticket if
you have bought one!)

Tickets cost £9 each. Please fill in the google form:
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1tPsTqySkvQMRGUQZhBaUeVvwkdzcnXIjgFPJ-dPNLwI/viewform?usp=send_form
Preferable payment is by cheque, to *EMMANUEL BOAT CLUB* with your name,
college and Emma Cocktails written on the back. Please hand this in to
Emmanuel College Porter's Lodge and ask for it to be put in the boat
club pidge.

If they run out and you don't manage to get tickets, please turn up at
Upper Hall in Emmanuel college at 9.30pm on the day with £9 (again
preferably a cheque) as we will be selling winner's tickets who haven't
turned up!

Boatie Love,
Zoe
xxx