[CUCBC Captains] Reminder of rules

Wilfried Genest wg231 at cam.ac.uk
Fri Nov 7 13:58:47 GMT 2014

Dear All,

Plenty of clubs still outstanding for this year's Safety Declaration -
deadline is tonight.

I know it's suddenly become a lot chillier in the mornings, but I'm sure
you'd rather at least have the option of going out - as ever no
declaration, no boating!

Any questions, let me know.

Mark Jacobs
CUCBC Safety Advisor