[CUCBC Captains] May Bumps 2014 - Call for Umpires!

CUCBC Events events at cucbc.org
Tue May 27 22:00:28 BST 2014

Hello,

I’m Head of Sport at CamFM and, as part of our May Bumps commentary this
year, am looking to get as many interviews and features prepared as
possible. If any of you are up for being interviewed (individually or
with a full crew) that would be brilliant, as would any interviews with
coaches if that’s possible. If there are any blues rowers in your squads
as well, I’d really like to chat to them.

I will do my level best to fit around other people’s timetables &
commitments and would really appreciate it if you or anyone could do
this.

Thanks,
Beth

--