[CUCBC Captains] Lent Bumps 2014 - Entries now open

Tom Grimble tom at cucbc.org
Tue Jan 14 11:29:01 GMT 2014

Dear all,

Last term, I attended the British Rowing National Council Meeting at which
the review of the competition framework was introduced. The details are
still being finalised and a workshop is being run locally to collect
feedback. I attached further details for those of you who might be
interested.

With best wishes,
Holly
--

Dr Holly Hedgeland
Cambridge University Combined Boat Clubs