[CUCBC Captains] Lent Bumps 2014 - Getting-on Race Women's Results

Tom Grimble tom at cucbc.org
Fri Feb 21 19:02:28 GMT 2014

Dear all

Everyone who replied to this thread has had their order noted.

Programmes have only just been delivered so I am going to re-open orders
until Saturday lunchtime, which is the first opportunity I will have to put
your orders together and allocate the stacks.

For payment please bring a cheque to the captains meeting on Sunday. If
this isn't possible please email Henk-Jaap at juniortreasurer at cucbc.org and
we will arrange an alternative.

As a reminder the price for pre-orders is discounted making them £2.50 each.

The stack of programmes will be available to pick up with your club's banks
passes.

Here is the order summary I've had so far.

  *College* *Order *  ARU    Caius 15  Christ's    Churchill    Clare    Clare
Hall    Corpus Christi    Darwin 30  Downing 32  Emmanuel 19  Fitzwilliam 17
Girton 12  Homerton    Hughes Hall    Jesus    King's 10  LMBC 22  Magdalene
   Murray Edwards 13  Newnham    Pembroke    Peterhouse    Queens' 18
Robinson 15  Selwyn 15  Sidney Sussex    St. Catharine's 35  St.
Edmund's 10  Trinity
Hall    Wolfson 10

Tom Grimble
CUCBC Honorary Secretary