[CUCBC Captains] CUBC Development Programme

S. Dudek sd582 at cam.ac.uk
Mon Feb 3 19:23:45 GMT 2014

Dear Captains,

I would like to bring your attention to the Cambridge University Boat
Club's Athlete Development Programme, set to begin next week at Goldie
Boat House.

This programme is for those student-athletes in your squad with the
drive and ambition to compete for the Cambridge against Oxford in the
2015 Boat Race.  The development is open to senior, experienced and
talented novices from your respective teams.

Can you please take the time to read the attached information sheet on
the Athlete Development Programme and distribute to your college club
members and those that may be interested in representing the university
in rowing.

Thank you for supporting the CUBC Athlete Development Programme and the
CUBC squad as we build towards the boat race on 6th April 2014.

Finally, I would like to take this opportunity to wish you and your
college crews the best of luck for the upcoming Lent Bump races.

GDBO,

Steve Dudek
President
Cambridge University Boat Club