[CUCBC Captains] Save the date! - City Head to Head Saturday 24th Jan 2015

Tammy Finnigan finnigat at gmail.com
Tue Dec 2 22:19:26 GMT 2014

Dear all,

I hope the preparation for Fairbairns is going well and good luck to all of
you racing on Thursday and Friday this week!

Before you all rush off for the holidays, I wanted to let you know that
City of Cambridge Rowing Club will be running the winter head to head on
Sat 24th Jan 2015. So save the date in your calendars!

Division times will be:

*Div 1: 09.00*

*Div 2: 10.45*

*Div 3: 12.30*

*Div 4: 14.00*

The race will be bridge to bridge, first leg starting at the Railway bridge
and ending at the A14 road bridge. Then you get to spin around and do it
all over again!
It's a good 4km of rowing, and a great way to see how well you compare to
the competition ahead of lent bumps.  Entry information will follow later
in Dec and will close the week before the race, Sun 18th Jan, but I wanted
to let you know before term finishes.

If anyone is hanging around Cambridge for another week there is still time
to enter the Christmas head race, entries close on Sun 7th Dec - thanks to
those who have entered so far.

Good luck again with your races this week and enjoy the holidays (but don't
slack off training too much, there were impressive times last year)!

Best wishes,
Tammy

Tammy Finnigan |  M: +44 7920.016.476 | events at cityrc.co.uk
Events Secretary