[CUCBC Captains] Uni IVs Time Constraints - Deadline Tuesday 5pm

Tom Grimble tom at cucbc.org
Sun Oct 20 18:37:12 BST 2013

Dear All,

Just a brief word to introduce myself as Holly Hedgeland's successor as
chair of CUCBC. May I take this opportunity to wish you all a successful
and happy term and year.

Also I would like you to remind you of the importance of following the
CUCBC rules, www.cucbc.org/handbook/rules - they are there for your safety
and convenience, and for the convenience and safety of all others who use
the river. For example, please note:

*32.* That all crews must not create unnecessary noise anywhere on the
river before 7.30am.
*33.* In particular, loud hailers may not be used anywhere on the river and
the use of cox-boxes, and coaching from the bank must be kept to a minimum
everywhere on the river before 7.30am. There will be no coaching from the
bank above the railway bridge before 7.30am

I and the committee will be firm in policing these and all the other rules,
and your co-operation would be much appreciated.

With my best wishes,
David.
Dr David Munday
Chair, Cambridge University Combined Boat Clubs