[CUCBC Captains] CUWBC Coached Ergo Sessions Followup

Patrick Ryan patrick at cuwbc.org.uk
Tue Nov 19 09:19:27 GMT 2013

Dear Captains

CUWBC are planning to hold some coached ergo sessions for college female rowers who are interested in finding out more about rowing for CUWBC. We would like to invite your best athletes along to give them some technical coaching and for them to learn about the process of trailing for CUWBC.

The sessions will be skill orientated focusing on the technical and not strenuous.

They will run alongside our current squad training sessions, so potential athletes will be able to meet current trialists.

The sessions will be held at the Goldie Boathouse from 5pm till 6pm on the following dates
Friday 22nd November
Monday 25th November
Thursday 28th November
Wednesday 4th December

Any interested rowers should register here.

Regards

Paddy

--
Patrick Ryan