[CUCBC Captains] May Bumps 2013 Entry Deadline - TOMORROW & Empty Water Bottles

Tom Grimble tom at cucbc.org
Thu May 16 10:56:40 BST 2013

Hi,

Please forward this message to the appropriate people (social secs etc).

This message is just to draw your attention to the Tribal BBQ on the
evening of 16th June (Suicide Sunday) - as usual we will have live music as
well as colossal amounts of Pimms between 7pm-10pm.

Tickets will not be on sale until at least next week, however when they are
released, applications can be submitted at www.downingtribe.com - due to
high demand in previous years, there will be an additional 200 tickets
available compared to last year, with priority going to boat club groups.

In addition, we have managed to secure a deal which allows us to provide
considerably more to drink than at last year's event - so the best garden
party in Cambridge will be bigger and better than ever.

SAVE THE DATE. And keep an eye out for more information via Facebook in the
coming days.

Tribal Chieftain