[CUCBC Captains] Events on the River Cam this weekend: Cam Marathon, Sunday 24th March 2013

Philippa Noon river.manager at camconservators.org.uk
Fri Mar 22 22:09:54 GMT 2013

Dear captains.

We have sustained an injury to a bowside rower and we are desperately
looking for a 'seasoned', or able, replacement for HoR preparations and the
race itself.

Would it be possible for you to advertise within your boat club that we
need a male bowside rower, and that it is basically a free seat (expenses
covered) in HoRR, along with a couple of outings for preparation. If anyone
is interested please have them email me at erling.amble at gmail.com.

Any help will be very much appreciated and sorely needed.

Thank you, thank you, thank you for your help.

Best regards
--
Erling Amble
Men's Captain Hughes Hall BC