[CUCBC Captains] Cambridge Nines Regatta 2013

Ian Farrell ian at ianfarrell.org
Mon Mar 11 08:57:03 GMT 2013

Dear all,

Following the complaints received concerning noise prior to the Lents,
I have received the following this morning. I am getting concerned
that there isn't going to be a happy ending here: at a meeting with
the City Council on the 22nd Feb, residents with complaints were
encouraged to contact the Council directly. This resident clearly has
detailed enough information to do so, and as there is a by-law against
amplified noise on the river, there may be little I can do to help
those named, or more widely, even morning rowing as a whole.

*Please be quiet: we risk losing earlies.*

Thanks,
Holly

--
Dr Holly Hedgeland
Cambridge University Combined Boat Clubs