[CUCBC Captains] Start Order Change

Tom Grimble tom at cucbc.org
Tue Jun 11 14:39:35 BST 2013

Dear all

We will be emailing out minutes from meetings in future to make sure
everyone gets a copy.

They are also available on the CUCBC website.

If there are any last minute sub requests for this week, please inundate me
with them sooner rather than later =)

Please also remember that the time limit for appeals to results is 30
minutes after the start of the division, and results cannot and will not be
changed after this window. No exceptions.

We would like to wish all of your clubs a good week of racing and we hope
you enjoy it as much as we do running it!

Tom Grimble
CUCBC Honorary Secretary