[CUCBC Captains] RCBC looking to hire a IV

Josh Hoskins jh714 at cam.ac.uk
Sat Jul 27 13:19:29 UTC 2013

Dear captains,

The RCBC women are looking to hire a women's IV for the coming Michaelmas term. We're looking for a stern-coxed IV+, ideally weighted fairly light (somewhere in the region 60-80kg) and ideally we'd be sole users (to prevent organisational issues with planned outing clashes). I imagine we'd be using it around 3 times a week. Unfortunately we don't have any space to store another boat indoors, so we'd be looking for it to remain wherever it is currently being stored.

If you have a boat which you would be interested in hiring to a senior crew, please get in contact, either by reply email or phone 07939490711.

We look forward to hearing from you.

Many thanks,
Josh Hoskins & Jenni Mills
RCBC Women's Captains 2013-14